Our purpose is to make great financial decision making a breeze for everyone, and that purpose drives us every day.
It’s why we’re on a mission to create an automated quoting engine, with the simplest of experiences, wrapped in a brand everyone loves!
We change lives by making it simple to switch and save money. So, when it comes to getting a better deal, it’s never been more blindingly obvious why you would choose Compare the Market.
We’d love you to be part of our journey.
The SEO Growth Manager’s main focus is to ensure Compare the Market SEO is always one step ahead of competition. We require an SEO Manager that is focused on identifying, acting, and scaling up growth opportunities via A/B Experiments. This role as well, will function as the go to for new and growing products, ensuring their optimization from the get-go.
Everyone is welcome.
We have a culture of creativity. We approach our work passionately, improve constantly and celebrate our wins at every turn. We are an inclusive workplace, and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, whole selves to work. Everyone is welcome. Be you.
This means we’re excited to hear from people with a range of skills, experiences, and ideas. We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes but would love to hear what makes you great for this role.
What we need from you:
• Own the development of on-page optimization, including internal linking, meta data, keyword usage and density, etc
• Perform competitor analysis and report on SEO strategies and techniques used by our competitors
• Stay up to date with the latest SEO trends and search engine algorithm updates
• Writing or editing engaging SEO content in multiple formats
• Identify via audits what content needs optimizing content regularly on the website
• Identify SEO problems, page errors, and all technical issues that impact website performance and find ways to fix them
• Working with a cross-functional team of stakeholders to improve our SEO strategy
• Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
• Creates best practice documentation and evangelizes about SEO across the company
Our people bring our purpose to life.
Our SEO team is at the very heart of the business and marketing, seen as valued and trusted marketing experts that have a unique understanding of how Search Engines operate and relentlessly seek to drive actionable insight and value into the business, providing clear SEO strategies and data driven direction and playing a key role in shaping the overall marketing strategy.
There’s something for everyone.
We’re a place of opportunity. You’ll have the tools and autonomy to drive your own career, supported by a team of amazingly talented people.
And then there’s our benefits. For us, it’s not just about a competitive salary and hybrid working, we care about what matters to you. From a generous holiday allowance and private healthcare to an electric car scheme and paid development, wellbeing, and CSR days, we’ve pretty much got you covered!
'We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made, please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.’