At Comparethemarket (CtM) our purpose is to make great financial decision making a breeze for everyone, and that purpose drives us every day.
It’s why we’re on a mission to create an automated quoting engine, with the simplest of experiences, wrapped in a brand everyone loves!
We change lives by making it simple to switch and save money and that’s why good things happen when you meerkat.
We’d love you to be part of our journey.
We have a new and exciting vacancy sitting within our division Grow. Working as Part of the ‘Grow’ division within CtM, you will join a driven, high performing team, setting out to find and deliver the next markets to compliment our high-growth core.
As a Senior Manager you will be comfortable working at pace across product and partnership lines to identify and deliver opportunities for Team Grow. Projects will include:
- Exploring existing portfolio performance and identifying opportunities to enhance meaningful commercial and/or customer outcomes
- Proposing opportunities to lever and then to drive the change yourself – i.e. business case; defining the change required and the resource needed
- Delivering the change – this is very much a ‘hands-on’ role whereby the job-holder will be accountable for the successful delivery of initiatives and their measurable outcomes
- Supporting implementation of any new initiatives instigated by Team Grow
Everyone is welcome.
We have a culture of creativity. We approach our work passionately, improve constantly and celebrate our wins at every turn. We are an inclusive workplace and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, whole selves to work. Everyone is welcome. Be you.
This means we’re excited to hear from people with a range of skills, experiences and ideas. We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes, but would love to hear what makes you great for this role.
You’ll ideally have
- Financial services (Direct to Consumer) experience
- Understanding of financial services market & regulatory agenda
- Previous Product / P&L accountability
You’ll ideally be
- Commercially astute, logical, resilient, self-motivated, result focus
- Proactive, works at pace & thrives in a digital environment
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Confident driving consumer centric initiatives and a ‘can- do mindset’
- Curious, able to navigate problems, identify & deliver solutions.
- A creative thinker with strong influencing skills
- A Natural communicator with a strong team-ethic; working effectively internally & externally with all strata of personnel
Our people bring our purpose to life.
What the role entails:
- Confident leading the delivery of new (or the enhancement of existing) Product and Partnership initiatives
- Find innovative ways to drive performance
- Constructively challenge with a view to enhancing commercial performance and service quality
- Agree business plans for new (or changing existing) opportunities – including investment appraisal activities
- Drive our commercial relationships with partners to deliver great outcomes for our customers
- Deliver Revenue by identifying, securing, delivering and managing opportunities
- Understand and adhere to regulatory requirements and Company rules for all initiatives undertaken
- Role model the customer-first mentality to shape commercial propositions & deliver great customer outcomes
- Help identify & manage business risks and ensure appropriate controls and conduct are in place
There’s something for everyone.
We’re a place of opportunity. You’ll have the tools and autonomy to drive your own career, supported by a team of amazingly talented people.
And then there’s our benefits. For us, it’s not just about a competitive salary and hybrid working, we care about what matters to you. From a generous holiday allowance and private healthcare to an electric car scheme and paid development, wellbeing and CSR days, we’ve pretty much got you covered!