Our purpose is to make great financial decision making a breeze for everyone, and that purpose drives us every day.
It’s why we’re on a mission to create an automated quoting engine, with the simplest of experiences, wrapped in a brand everyone loves!
We change lives by making it simple to switch and save money. So, when it comes to getting a better deal, it’s never been more blindingly obvious why you would choose Compare the Market.
We’d love you to be part of our journey.
Are you ready to be the driving force behind impactful decision-making? We're seeking a dynamic individual to bring financial and commercial insight to the forefront of our business. As our Financial Insight Leader, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our company.
Join us in providing unparalleled financial and commercial guidance, tackling the biggest challenges head-on. Your expertise will empower data-driven decisions, engaging with both internal teams and external partners to lead strategic initiatives and drive trading success.
This is a hybrid role based in our Peterborough office.
Everyone is welcome
We have a culture of creativity. We approach our work passionately, improve constantly and celebrate our wins at every turn. We are an inclusive workplace, and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, whole selves to work. Everyone is welcome. Be you.
This means we’re excited to hear from people with a range of skills, experiences, and ideas. We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes but would love you to hear what makes you great for this role.
Some of the great things you’ll be doing:
· Business Partnership: Become a trusted advisor, delivering decision support and adding value as a commercial partner.
· Curiosity and Challenge: Bring fresh perspectives and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
· Data-Driven Insights: Collaborate closely with our data team to deliver quality insights and end-to-end solutions.
· Strategic Development: Lead initiatives impacting trading and strategic performance, from cost management to investment planning.
· Planning and Forecasting: Drive the planning process, enhancing business performance and providing clarity for management action.
· Market Monitoring: Keep a pulse on market trends, driving effective trading strategies.
· Risk and Compliance: Champion financial governance and ensure regulatory obligations are met in all activities.
· Stakeholder Management: Excel in building relationships and presenting complex issues with clarity and confidence.
What we’d like to see from you:
· Commercial Savvy: Bring solid experience and understanding of commercial levers to the table.
· Stakeholder Management: Navigate diverse stakeholder groups with finesse.
· Presentation Skills: Communicate complex ideas effectively, with strong presentation skills.
· Tool Proficiency: Master tools like Excel, Power BI, Anaplan, and PowerPoint to elevate your impact.
· Qualified Accountant: Certification as a qualified accountant is a plus.
Our people bring our purpose to life.
As part of our wider Central Services team, you’ll be ensuring we operate in the most effective and efficient way possible to deliver against our strategy. Our Central Services teams are an essential part of our business and make sure our technical teams are equipped to deliver better outcomes, faster.
There’s something for everyone.
We’re a place of opportunity. You’ll have the tools and autonomy to drive your own career, supported by a team of amazingly talented people.
And then there’s our benefits. For us, it’s not just about a competitive salary and hybrid working, we care about what matters to you. From a generous holiday allowance and private healthcare to an electric car scheme and paid CSR days, we’ve pretty much got you covered!
'We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made, please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.’