At Compare the Market, our purpose is to make great financial decision making a breeze for everyone, and that purpose drives us every day.
It’s why we’re on a mission to create an automated quoting engine, with the simplest of experiences, wrapped in a brand everyone loves!
We change lives by making it simple to switch and save money. So, when it comes to getting a better deal, it’s never been more blindingly obvious why you would choose Compare the Market.
We’d love you to be part of our journey.
We are recruiting for a Partnerships Manager who will support the implementation of the partnership strategy. This role will be pivotal in delivering best-in-class relationship management of key partners &/or service providers across a range of product lines, always aiming to negotiate the best commercial terms for CTM for the portfolio of partners.
This role will join our ‘Grow’ team, whose purpose is to find and deliver the next high-growth markets to complement our core revenue streams. This role will be key in supporting the development and delivery of end-to-end marketing strategies and plans across our growth products; Broadband, Mobile and TV.
Everyone is welcome.
We have a culture of creativity. We approach our work passionately, improve constantly and celebrate our wins at every turn. We are an inclusive workplace, and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, whole selves to work. Everyone is welcome. Be you.
This means we’re excited to hear from people with a range of skills, experiences, and ideas. We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes but would love you to hear what makes you great for this role.
Some of the great things you’ll be doing:
· Delivering best-in-class relationship management of key partners &/or service providers across a range of product lines
· Negotiating the best commercial terms for CTM for the portfolio of partners allocated to you
· Deliver best-in-class partner management, including the setup of monthly / quarterly governance sessions
· Managing and owning the supplier dashboard reports and following-up spotted trends discovered
· Providing internal reporting on owned partnerships, including the identifications of failure risks & defining contingency options
· Supporting the implementation of the partnership strategy
· Utilising your influencing & negotiation skills, delivering optimal commercial terms for new/existing partners
· Adopting a “customer first” mentality and a Team and department first mindset
· Working closely with internal & external stakeholders to identify & deliver new/improved propositions
· Engaging with senior level stakeholders
What we want to see from you:
· Strong commercial acumen, being able to identify opportunities and taken action to deliver
· Resilient, with the ability to bounce back from knock backs and have a positive outlook
· Experience of negotiating strong commercial outcomes
· Proven 3rd party partnership/supplier management, to contractual terms, including SLA achievement
· Good technical understanding of financial services market and associated propositions
· Able to manage multiple complex, and often competing tasks
· Understanding of good 3rd party partner/supplier governance
Our people bring our purpose to life.
We champion a culture of innovation and challenge.
There’s something for everyone.
We’re a place of opportunity. You’ll have the tools and autonomy to drive your own career, supported by a team of amazingly talented people.
And then there’s our benefits. For us, it’s not just about a competitive salary and hybrid working, we care about what matters to you. From a generous holiday allowance and private healthcare to an electric car scheme and paid development, wellbeing, and CSR days, we’ve pretty much got you covered!
'We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made, please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.’