Our purpose is to make great financial decision making a breeze for everyone, and that purpose drives us every day.
It’s why we’re on a mission to create an automated quoting engine, with the simplest of experiences, wrapped in a brand everyone loves!
We change lives by making it simple to switch and save money. So, when it comes to getting a better deal, it’s never been more blindingly obvious why you would choose Compare the Market.
We’d love you to be part of our journey.
We have an exciting opportunity to join Compare the Market as an Infrastructure Solutions Architect. The Workplace Technology Infrastructure owns key services such as Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, Networks, Remote Access, Office 365, etc and supports key enterprise technology services for HR, Finance & Risk. You will provide designs, standards and support the delivery of the infrastructure that enables our Workplace Technology to meet the needs of our customers.
Everyone is welcome.
We have a culture of creativity. We approach our work passionately, improve constantly and celebrate our wins at every turn. We are an inclusive workplace, and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, whole selves to work. Everyone is welcome. Be you.
This means we’re excited to hear from people with a range of skills, experiences, and ideas. We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes but would love you to hear what makes you great for this role.
Some of the great things you’ll be doing:
• Produce infrastructure solution designs for Workplace Technology (and associated) services
• Be accountable for a level of project management to aid delivery of Workplace Technology (and associated) incentives
• Ensure solution designs enable teams KPI’s to be achieved, and the service is responsive to customer needs
• Ensure solutions integrate with and conform to relevant CtM policies, processes, and practices
• Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders in business units and suppliers
• Drive the use of automation for frequent activities
• Be a technical escalation point for Workplace Technology Infrastructure
• Contribute to the Workplace Technology strategy
• Participate in the wider Solutions Architecture Community helping to bring onboard new technologies, evaluate other teams designs and keep our standards relevant.
• Contribute to risk identification and management
• Strong experience of designing and delivering infrastructure to pre-defined frameworks, standards & policies
• Strong understanding of Servers, Storage, Backups, Identity, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Remote Access, SaaS and on-premise infrastructure/networks
• Good Experience of coaching & mentoring engineers
• Good communication, negotiation & influencing skills
• Good level of project delivery and be capable of assisting with project management
• Passionate about great customer outcomes
Our people bring our purpose to life.
We champion a culture of innovation and challenge. We have over 300 tech experts across our teams all using the latest tools and technologies including AWS, Azure, 0365, Exchange Online and Power Shell.
There’s something for everyone.
We’re a place of opportunity. You’ll have the tools and autonomy to drive your own career, supported by a team of amazingly talented people.
And then there’s our benefits. For us, it’s not just about a competitive salary and hybrid working, we care about what matters to you. From a generous holiday allowance and private healthcare to an electric car scheme and paid development, wellbeing, and CSR days, we’ve pretty much got you covered!
'We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made, please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.’