Our purpose is to make great financial decision making a breeze for everyone, and that purpose drives us every day.
It’s why we’re on a mission to create an automated quoting engine, with the simplest of experiences, wrapped in a brand everyone loves!
We change lives by making it simple to switch and save money. So, when it comes to getting a better deal, it’s never been more blindingly obvious why you would choose Compare the Market.
We’d love you to be part of our journey.
As our Infrastructure Engineer you will build, run, and own infrastructure solutions that support our colleagues to architectural, security and service standards as part of the Workplace Technology Infrastructure team. The Workplace Technology Infrastructure services includes file, print, Active Directory, services that support desktops/laptops (such as AV, EDR, Asset Systems, Patch Systems, etc), Azure, AWS, Office 365 and on-premises servers and systems.
Everyone is welcome.
We have a culture of creativity. We approach our work passionately, improve constantly and celebrate our wins at every turn. We are an inclusive workplace, and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, whole selves to work. Everyone is welcome. Be you.
This means we’re excited to hear from people with a range of skills, experiences, and ideas. We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes but would love to hear what makes you great for this role.
Some of the great things you’ll be doing:
• Hands-on experience as an infrastructure engineer dealing with on prem as well as cloud technologies across the technology stack
• Have a strong technical background in on prem infrastructure such as virtualisation, storage, and networking.
• Experience in running projects from conception to delivery including stakeholder management
• Be able to identify challenges and deliver solutions, employing agile ways of working
• Be highly collaborative and share knowledge and ideas readily
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Microsoft Azure cloud computing
• Windows Operating Systems
• Active Directory, Azure AD and Office 365
• Infrastructure as code tooling; preferably Terraform
• On-premise virtualisation
• Storage and backups
• Linux Operating Systems
• Scripting in PowerShell, or similar
• Understanding of security practices, principles, and application
• Understanding of TCP/IP networks
• Passionate about great customer outcomes
Our people bring our purpose to life.
We champion a culture of innovation and challenge. We have over 300 tech experts across our teams all using the latest tools and technologies including AWS, Azure, 0365, Exchange Online and Power Shell
There’s something for everyone.
We’re a place of opportunity. You’ll have the tools and autonomy to drive your own career, supported by a team of amazingly talented people.
And then there’s our benefits. For us, it’s not just about a competitive salary and hybrid working, we care about what matters to you. From a generous holiday allowance and private healthcare to an electric car scheme and paid development, wellbeing, and CSR days, we’ve pretty much got you covered!
'We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made, please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.’