Our purpose is to make great financial decision making a breeze for everyone, and that purpose drives us every day.
It’s why we’re on a mission to create an automated quoting engine, with the simplest of experiences, wrapped in a brand everyone loves!
We change lives by making it simple to switch and save money. So, when it comes to getting a better deal, it’s never been more blindingly obvious why you would choose Compare the Market.
We’d love you to be part of our journey.
We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager who be responsible for profit and growth delivery through Display, Paid Social and Affiliates. Responsibilities will include managing the product delivery and performance marketing channel strategy on our “Grow” portfolio of products (including Money (borrowing, savings, and current accounts), Energy, Broadband and Life Insurance). Whilst the hands-on operations of these channels will be run by our agency partners, this role will oversee planning and execution of these campaigns and will be integral in steering the channel level strategy and roadmap to keep improving our performance.
The role requires analytical, digital, product, commercial and administrative responsibilities. We are looking for a hands on, self-starter experienced in these channels, and industry verticals, who’s willing to play a pivotal role in the Performance Marketing and Grow teams. If you think this sounds like you, get in touch!
Everyone is welcome.
We have a culture of creativity. We approach our work passionately, improve constantly and celebrate our wins at every turn. We are an inclusive workplace, and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, whole selves to work. Everyone is welcome. Be you.
This means we’re excited to hear from people with a range of skills, experiences, and ideas.
Some of the great things you will be doing:
• To manage day to day account responsibilities for the development, delivery, and optimisation of the channels against stretching KPIs
• Proactively manage partners and agencies to optimise performance, prioritising workloads to ensure deliverables are achieved
• To work with cross function teams to drive innovation in the channels, implementing new solutions through robust testing
• Monitoring and reporting on performance against budget and KPIs, collating insights for wider business distribution
• Identifying and taking advantage of new opportunities to grow the channels though the aid of data
• To lead on the programmes test and learn agenda’s, working in collaboration with stakeholders to drive the roadmaps forward
• To be responsible for the briefing and management of the executional delivery of campaigns and activity
• Responsible for ensuring that all activity is compliant with legal and regularity requirements
• Agency management: Lead on day-to-day liaisons with the media agencies, to challenge and drive performance
What we need from you:
• Strong analytical acuity; ability to use MS Excel, Adobe, and Google Analytics
• Data driven decision making capabilities, leveraging insights from multiple sources to draw out actional insights
• A true collaborator with problem solving skills, and ability to work in a cross functional environment
• Strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
• Commercially focused
• Experience of working in digital marketing across these channels
• Experience in Money products & services
• Experience working with media agencies in this field
Our people bring our purpose to life.
We celebrate a culture of innovation and collaboration.
There’s something for everyone.
We’re a place of opportunity. You’ll have the tools and autonomy to drive your own career, supported by a team of amazingly talented people.
And then there’s our benefits. For us, it’s not just about a competitive salary and hybrid working, we care about what matters to you. We are open to part-time options – ask the question!
From a generous holiday allowance and private healthcare to an electric car scheme and paid development, wellbeing, and CSR days, we’ve pretty much got you covered!
'We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made, please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.’