Our purpose is to make great financial decision making a breeze for everyone, and that purpose drives us every day.
It’s why we’re on a mission to create an automated quoting engine, with the simplest of experiences, wrapped in a brand everyone loves!
We change lives by making it simple to switch and save money. So, when it comes to getting a better deal, it’s never been more blindingly obvious why you would choose Compare the Market.
We’d love you to be part of our journey.
We are recruiting for a CXM Communications Manager. This role is an instrumental part of the CXM department’s transformation, focusing on customer-centric approaches and personalized communications. In this pivotal role, the emphasis will be on orchestrating campaigns that transcend traditional boundaries, leveraging email, push notifications, on-site, and in-app targeted content, as well as audience creation for performance channels.
You will join a join a fantastic team of CXM professionals who are shaping the future of Compare the Market’s Growth Strategy, this great opportunity can be based in Peterborough or our London Offices.
Everyone is welcome.
We have a culture of creativity. We approach our work passionately, improve constantly and celebrate our wins at every turn. We are an inclusive workplace, and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, whole selves to work. Everyone is welcome. Be you.
This means we’re excited to hear from people with a range of skills, experiences, and ideas. We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes but would love you to hear what makes you great for this role.
Some of the great things you’ll be doing:
• Campaign Development and Management: Spearhead the creation, organization, and execution of CRM campaigns, ensuring that each campaign is meticulously crafted and aligned with strategic objectives.
• Data-Driven Strategy: Harness the power of data to inform campaign strategies, ensuring that campaigns are precisely tailored to resonate with target audiences and optimized for performance.
• Tool and Technology Utilization: Leverage tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud & MovableInk to augment the quality, reach, and personalization (through dynamic content) of CRM campaigns.
• Performance Analysis: Conduct comprehensive analysis to gauge campaign performance, distilling insights that can be leveraged for the refinement of future campaigns.
• Collaborative Execution: Collaborate seamlessly with various internal teams or agile delivery squads, ensuring that campaigns are coherent, aligned, and collectively driving toward overarching organizational goals with hands on hands-on lead of the creation of world-class CRM campaigns
• Compliance: Accountable for ensuring that each CRM campaign is fully compliant with FCA, GDPR, regulatory, and organizational standards, with robust safeguards for customer data
What we want to see from you:
• Hands on, previous experience of campaign management
• Strong understanding and demonstration of how to use data and creative to build world-class campaigns
• Exceptional stakeholder management experience
• Good understanding of the technical elements required to build CXM campaigns
• Excellent communication and time management skills with high integrity
Our people bring our purpose to life.
We champion a culture of innovation and challenge.
There’s something for everyone.
We’re a place of opportunity. You’ll have the tools and autonomy to drive your own career, supported by a team of amazingly talented people.
And then there’s our benefits. For us, it’s not just about a competitive salary and hybrid working, we care about what matters to you. From a generous holiday allowance and private healthcare to an electric car scheme and paid development, wellbeing, and CSR days, we’ve pretty much got you covered!
'We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made, please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.’