At Compare the Market, our purpose is to make great financial decision making a breeze for everyone, and that purpose drives us every day.
It’s why we’re on a mission to create an automated quoting engine, with the simplest of experiences, wrapped in a brand everyone loves!
We change lives by making it simple to switch and save money. So, when it comes to getting a better deal, it’s never been more blindingly obvious why you would choose Compare the Market.
We’d love you to be part of our journey.
We are recruiting for a CRM Operations Manager. You will be an instrumental part of the CRM department’s transformation, focusing on customer-centric approaches and personalized communications. The CRM Operations Manager will play a crucial role in creating targeted customer audiences and supporting the build of creative content for CRM campaigns across various channels, including email, push notifications, on-site, and in-app targeted content, as well as audience creation for performance channels.
You will join a join a fantastic team of CRM professionals who are shaping the future of Compare the Market’s Growth Strategy, this great opportunity can be based in Peterborough or our London Offices.
Everyone is welcome.
We have a culture of creativity. We approach our work passionately, improve constantly and celebrate our wins at every turn. We are an inclusive workplace, and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, whole selves to work. Everyone is welcome. Be you.
This means we’re excited to hear from people with a range of skills, experiences, and ideas. We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes but would love you to hear what makes you great for this role.
Some of the great things you’ll be doing:
• Audience Creation: Utilize advanced tools and strategies to identify and create well-defined customer audiences for various CRM campaigns, ensuring precision and relevance in targeting efforts.
• Strategic Oversight: Create & lead optimal methods for audience identification and segmentation, ensuring that CRM campaigns are accurately targeted and highly personalized.
• Campaign Creation & Execution: Build of automated and manual, one-off campaigns, collaborating in the creation and optimization of creative content
, ensuring alignment with customer needs and campaign objectives.
• Tool Proficiency: Leverage proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MovableInk, and email HTML to optimize campaign operations and build campaigns. Experience with Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) would be plus.
• Cross-Channel Activation: Play a versatile role in supporting CRM campaign operations across various channels, ensuring consistency, quality, and customer focus across all touchpoints.
• Continuous Learning and Improvement: Stay abreast of the latest trends, tools, and best practices in CRM operations, continuously enhancing skills and knowledge to contribute to departmental innovation and excellence.
• Compliance: Accountable for ensuring that each CRM campaign is fully compliant with FCA, GDPR, regulatory, and organisational standards, with robust safeguards for customer data.
What we want to see from you:
• Hands on, previous experience in building audiences through CRM systems
• Hands on experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MovableInk, and Email HTML 4. Familiarity with CDPs would be a valuable addition
• Solid understanding of CRM principles, strategies, and tools, with a specific focus on audience creation and content development across various channels
• Working knowledge, or strong desire to train and learn data manipulation through SQL
• Ability to work on multiple complex, concurrent projects
• Excellent communication and time management skills with high integrity
Our people bring our purpose to life.
We champion a culture of innovation and challenge.
There’s something for everyone.
We’re a place of opportunity. You’ll have the tools and autonomy to drive your own career, supported by a team of amazingly talented people.
And then there’s our benefits. For us, it’s not just about a competitive salary and hybrid working, we care about what matters to you. From a generous holiday allowance and private healthcare to an electric car scheme and paid development, wellbeing, and CSR days, we’ve pretty much got you covered!
'We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made, please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.’