Our purpose is to make great financial decision making a breeze for everyone, and that purpose drives us every day.
It’s why we’re on a mission to create an automated quoting engine, with the simplest of experiences, wrapped in a brand everyone loves!
We change lives by making it simple to switch and save money and that’s why good things happen when you meerkat.
We’d love you to be part of our journey, we are currently recruiting for Commercial Operations Executive.
If you have a “customer first” mentality, oodles of Team spirit, with great attention to detail, ability to problem solve and a love for data analysis, please read on!
This is a key role within the Commercial Operations Team, you will support the delivery of CtM’s commercial priorities and objectives; Pricing Parity, Conversion, Contractual Terms, Data and TCF, this will involve running quotes and click-through checks on all partner sites to check prices remain accurate, this includes add on prices and core prices, whilst developing sustainable relationships with internal stakeholders such as the Risk & Compliance team.
Everyone is welcome.
We have a culture of creativity. We approach our work passionately, improve constantly and celebrate our wins at every turn. We are an inclusive workplace and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, whole selves to work. Everyone is welcome. Be you.
This means we’re excited to hear from people with a range of skills, experiences and ideas. We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes, but would love to hear what makes you great for this role.
You’ll ideally have:
• Great Commercial awareness
• Experience in data analysis, and be detail orientated
• Strong relationship skills
• A fair technical understanding of insurance or experience of working in a regulated business
• Able to manage multiple complex, and often competing tasks
• Ability to resolve issues via ownership or escalation as appropriate
• Able to anticipate and overcome barriers to achieving results
• Calm under pressure, able to reprioritise work dependent upon changing business needs
Our people bring our purpose to life.
We champion a culture of innovation and challenge
• Will deliver accurate and responsive administrative support to the Associate Director – Commercial Panels and Senior Operations Executive to manage the controls that are in place to ensure commercial risk is minimised
• Share best practice to encourage a positive outcome at all times
• Self manage, ensuring items are escalated where necessary
• Will attend and contribute to commercial operations, incident meetings and team meetings as required
• Will produce highly detailed and accurate reports, minutes and actions when required. Will also analyse data sets and make recommendations
There’s something for everyone.
We’re a place of opportunity. You’ll have the tools and autonomy to drive your own career, supported by a team of amazingly talented people.
And then there’s our benefits. For us, it’s not just about a competitive salary and hybrid working, we care about what matters to you. From a generous holiday allowance and private healthcare to an electric car scheme and paid development, wellbeing and CSR days, we’ve pretty much got you covered!