At Compare the Market our purpose is to make great financial decision making a breeze for everyone, and that purpose drives us every day.
It’s why we’re on a mission to create an automated quoting engine, with the simplest of experiences, wrapped in a brand everyone loves!
We change lives by making it simple to switch and save money. So, when it comes to getting a better deal, it’s never been more blindingly obvious why you would choose Compare the Market.
We’d love you to be part of our journey.
We are recruiting for a Change Support Analyst, this role is integral in the future planning of the business. A key part of your role will involve analysing and validating change requests from insurers over a range of insurance products, playing a pivotal role bridging the gap between the insurer, the business and developers/change support engineers. You will own the technical onboarding of new insurers on to our Panel, building strong relationships with these Partners and our Commercial team, to efficiently and effectively manage Partners’ change agenda.
As a Change Support Analyst you’ll be part of a close knit team, working hand in hand with our talented engineers and test resource to contribute to our customer and commercial objectives.
You will support delivery of key projects across our panel of insurers, in line with our strategic priorities.
Everyone is welcome.
We have a culture of creativity. We approach our work passionately, improve constantly and celebrate our wins at every turn. We are an inclusive workplace, and our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, whole selves to work. Everyone is welcome. Be you.
This means we’re excited to hear from people with a range of skills, experiences, and ideas. We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes but would love you to hear what makes you great for this role.
Some of the great things you’ll be doing:
• Deliver great outcomes for our Customers, our Partners & our Business
• Contribute to our agile processes, always looking to challenge & refine them, to improve our efficiency & lower risk
• Ensure delivery is always at a high standard, in terms of attention to detail, accuracy, regulatory and risk awareness
• You’ll display logical & analytical thought processes when making decisions, which consider factors within & outside of our team’s control
• Build a strong technical understanding of how our software works, being aware of its capability and limitations
• Support Partner Integrations by providing User requirements & support with testing of new software/ migration to new platforms.
• Great communication skills and the ability to understand and translate technical information to non-technical stakeholders and team members
• Works well in a team, contributing to conversations to reach decisions and outcomes
• Building strong relationships with team members and third-party partners
What we want to see from you:
• Will be comfortable with context-switching, you will be able to bring clarity where there is uncertainty and ambiguity
• Experience in dealing with external Partners is key
• Passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers with a sharp eye for detail
• Awareness of Agile methodologies and approach
• Comfortable working in a fast moving, customer centric business
• Curious and self-motivated and takes control of your own career development
• You may have some basic programming or technical support experience or maybe have been a great administrator with a strong technical bias
• Attention to detail and accuracy is key
Our people bring our purpose to life.
We champion a culture of innovation and challenge.
There’s something for everyone.
We’re a place of opportunity. You’ll have the tools and autonomy to drive your own career, supported by a team of amazingly talented people.
And then there’s our benefits. For us, it’s not just about a competitive salary and hybrid working, we care about what matters to you. From a generous holiday allowance and private healthcare to an electric car scheme and paid development, wellbeing, and CSR days, we’ve pretty much got you covered!
'We are committed to offering equal chances to you throughout the application process, so if you require any special adjustments to be made, please let us know. We will work with you to make any appropriate arrangements.’